Tuesday 8 November 2011

About me?

LOL. Some people need to know what I'm like before they'll consider having a look at the share.... fair enough, but what do you say??

I'm 39 (ek!), and have a boyfriend who stays over at the weekend. I work in retail (Deansgate), don't drive and enjoy comedy (live or on the tele). I also love going out with friends to the cinema or for a drink. I no longer have a dead exciting social life (having done more than my fair share of all nighters, I'm now over it!) but I've NO problem living with someone who does.  I'd say I'm clean and tidy but not a 'Monica' (and we probably wouldn't get on too well if you are (cats)!) other than that I'd like to think I'm open minded and laidback. Most people who've lived here have been in their early twenties to late thirties. I've shared the flat since 2002 and totally value peoples privacy.
If it helps any, I don't feel old and goodness only knows what a 39yr old is supposed to act like anyway....

2 comments:

Sebastián said...

Hello. I am interested in renting the room. I am a Spanish boy and came to Manchester on 16 this month. I can go see the house?

Karen Schofield said...

Hello,
Please contact me via email or the advert as I only come onto this site to update it (which isn't very often, sorry!)